Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kitchen Sink Smoothie





Kitchen Sink Smoothie

Recipe :

2 Handfuls of Kale

2 Handfuls of Spinach

2 Organic Celery Hearts

1 Romaine Heart

10 Green Grapes 


-------------------------------------

4 Strawberries

8 Blueberries

4 Mango Chunks

5 Cranberries


-------------------------------------

5 Pineapple Chunks

1 Banana

5 Green Grapes

1 Cup of Vanilla Protein

1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds

I have an individual serving size blender, so I had to go in three sections. If you are lucky enough to have a larger blender, or Blendtec, then throw it all in and go for it. This idea came about because I had bags of very few berries in each one, a little bit of kale and spinach left, and I was down to my last banana. I was just trying to use up old stock before buying new ingredients. So I used everything but the "kitchen sink."

High energy outcome. When it is all done and blended, the color will look almost like chocolate. It is very green until the berries take over. It looks unappealing, but it tastes and smells incredible. Go for it !

Add it all together and blend away.

Looks like heaven, tastes like health.

- Michael

What's Blending Instagram

What's Blending Tumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment