Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Update Blog

Update Blog :

I have been successfully juicing daily for 9 days, as of this afternoon. I first have to say that I had no idea how expensive buying fresh fruit can be, so, I have started to pick up some of my most commonly uses items frozen, instead of fresh. I would rather have fresh fruit for every drink, but, realistically, just starting this out, it is safer to save now, and figure it out later.

I am using a blended smoothie as a meal replacement for breakfast, every day. Gone are the days that I am late for work because I got stuck in the drive thru line for breakfast. 4 cups of coffee every morning are also now completely gone. I get enough energy out of a morning drink to get me through most of my day, and a blend of fresh fruit and vegetables is so much better for me then sugar, creamer, and coffee.

I am down a full pants size. I went from a 38 to a 36 in just 9 days. Bloating after a full carb meal is gone, and the extreme increase in fiber in my diet is keeping things pretty regular.

9 days in and life is good. December 1st starts week one of my new 30 day Green Smoothie challenge. I will be doing my current 30 Days of Blending for my breakfast meal, and adding another green smoothie to my afternoon snack list for the entire month of December.

If you think you want to give the green drink challenge a go, I attached the link below for more details.

Looks like heaven, tastes like health.

- Michael

GREEN SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/297570500431537/?ref=br_tf

JUICING VS. BLENDING ARTICLE WORTH READING
https://www.drsearswellnessinstitute.org/blog/2012/04/juicing-vs-blending/

MY INSTAGRAM
http://instagram.com/michaelbaltimore



No comments:

Post a Comment